* Street/drags: More mid-range and high end power, smooth idle. Best cam for modified 74in./80in. and small strokers. Spring spacing required.
* If you are installing cams in a shovel engine, the Andrews valve spring collars and related parts will make things go a lot smoother. The Andrews springs and collars are designed for easy installation and maximum reliability.
– Upper Spring Collars AP-271100 (high lift) or AP-276150 (Medium lift) , Lower Spring Collar AP-273120 and High LiftSprings AP-272110 are all available if required.
* Andrews Products pushrods are available for all Shovel engines using OEM or similar hydrualic lifters.
– Chrome Moly Push Rods AP-240030